Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'eh now, I'm a fan of Tommy D, take your slander elsewhere

I honestly think the end of Koeman ruined him. I remember a Europa League game and for whatever reason Koeman had him centre mid then moved him right wing, then right back, back to right wing. His head had completely gone, fans right on his back....felt proper sorry for him. May have been against a team from Cyprus.

Anyway, I blame Gerbil head for destroying the kid to the point where he would rather not have the ball than have it and make a mistake.

At the time when he scored that boss goal against City (and that Leicester finish wasn't too shabby) I'm sure he got called to train from the u21s with the England first team (was Capello manager back then?)

I honestly think the end of Koeman ruined him. I remember a Europa League game and for whatever reason Koeman had him centre mid then moved him right wing, then right back, back to right wing. His head had completely gone, fans right on his back....felt proper sorry for him. May have been against a team from Cyprus.

Anyway, I blame Gerbil head for destroying the kid to the point where he would rather not have the ball than have it and make a mistake.

At the time when he scored that boss goal against City (and that Leicester finish wasn't too shabby) I'm sure he got called to train from the u21s with the England first team (was Capello manager back then?)

He's still boss, you will see.

Just had a gander on there forum and Jesus Christ what a weird bunch these are, It seems as though 90% of their fans still think they are premier League champions.

Every post is how rubbish we are and basically how great they are, they should turn us over etc etc.

Weird people, they are [Poor language removed], just like us.

Top 3 worst fans in the league with the Reds and Newcastle

Top 3 worst fans in the league with the Reds and Newcastle
They also do the ‘you’re sh*t ahhh’ cringe thing from goalkicks which is particularly embarrassing when you actual won cups and should have a higher class of fan

I like a lot of their players tbh but I’d take plenty of joy in us hammering the weird envelope sealer

They also do the ‘you’re sh*t ahhh’ cringe thing from goalkicks which is particularly embarrassing when you actual won cups and should have a higher class of fan

I like a lot of their players tbh but I’d take plenty of joy in us hammering the weird envelope sealer

That cup game the other year under Ferguson where they sung about Boris Johnson for an hour ?

Why have I got that sinking 'Everton vs bottom three feeling'? Maybe I need to go for a walk, I've got a panicky fear-inducing 2-0 Leicester win sweat on... I hate this.

Don't do it to me Everton. I work hard and have a family.

Someone hurt them. Corners! Yes: Onana and Coads. Snap shots in and around the box that scream in (Iwobi) or scramble through legs and canon off anything - yes Maupay.

Do this.

Gerbil head lollollol

If memory serves, that was 2017. Southgate took over from Hodgson after the 2016 Euros so I assume it was him who called him into train.

Status
Not open for further replies.