Player Valuation: £90m
Here we go here we go here we go
Everton are the best we all know
We're the team we're supreme number 1
And we love you EV ER TON
Side by side as we sing along together
E V E R T O N
We're Everton and we'll be Everton forever!!!

Another big game Wednesday and a chance to put back to back league wins together since the last time we got back to back wins (March 2021 for those thinking I haven't done my homework)

Watford lost today and here's hoping the Hammers put another nail in the coffin known as the Dycheless Burnley FC

Can't see any changes for this game after the great result against Utd, but our bench should certainly look a lot stronger with Mina and VDB coming back.

Whoever does or doesn't play, we need the same commitment, drive and desire to get the 3 points at all costs. No doubt the support will be amazing, in fact it'll be even better as I'm going and my voice is the equivalent of 100 Evertonians I've been told.

maccas marvellous 11 will be

GK - Pickford
RB - Coleman
CB - Keane
CB - Godfrey
LB - Mykolenko
CM - Delph
CM - Allan
AM - Iwobi
LF - Richarlison
RF - Gordon
ST - DCL

Bench
GK Begovic
CB Mina
CB Branthwaite
CB Holgate
CM Doucoure
CM VDB
LW Gray
AM Dele
ST Rondon

maccas mesmeric prediction

3-1 to the mighty Everton

UTFT

Everton are the best we all know
We're the team we're supreme number 1
And we love you EV ER TON
Side by side as we sing along together
E V E R T O N
We're Everton and we'll be Everton forever!!!

Another big game Wednesday and a chance to put back to back league wins together since the last time we got back to back wins (March 2021 for those thinking I haven't done my homework)

Watford lost today and here's hoping the Hammers put another nail in the coffin known as the Dycheless Burnley FC

Can't see any changes for this game after the great result against Utd, but our bench should certainly look a lot stronger with Mina and VDB coming back.

Whoever does or doesn't play, we need the same commitment, drive and desire to get the 3 points at all costs. No doubt the support will be amazing, in fact it'll be even better as I'm going and my voice is the equivalent of 100 Evertonians I've been told.

maccas marvellous 11 will be

GK - Pickford
RB - Coleman
CB - Keane
CB - Godfrey
LB - Mykolenko
CM - Delph
CM - Allan
AM - Iwobi
LF - Richarlison
RF - Gordon
ST - DCL

Bench
GK Begovic
CB Mina
CB Branthwaite
CB Holgate
CM Doucoure
CM VDB
LW Gray
AM Dele
ST Rondon

maccas mesmeric prediction

3-1 to the mighty Everton

UTFT
I think we win this one. By what score I don’t know and I don’t care as long as we get three points ;)

I do think we will win 2-1, we always seem to do ok v Leicester a lot of the time at home over the years, bar the last 20 odd mins when we have been 2 up and then fall to pieces and panic

Status
Not open for further replies.