Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With no pressure sometimes comes the ability to play your true game and just go out there and enjoy it. Not saying that's what they're going to do - as they by all accounts were pretty poor in their defeat against Newcastle - but it could happen. Desperately hoping we get the win which we should do, but they shouldn't be written off.
Interesting point about the pressure, however i cant even see them going strong, they have real eyes on another competition

I have to be honest - we're not getting anything from Anfield even with a full squad. Tonight is the match we absolutely need to win. Anything other than an pelting is a huge bonus on Sunday, including losing by just 2 or 3 goals. They're unstoppable and probably a decade ahead of us. Your team is what I'd go for, but I'd switch Doucoure for Delph.

I wouldn't be so sure mate they are not unbeatable most teams are just beaten mentally before they even step foot on the pitch.

We've shown against City this season (who for me are the better team) that we can give them a game if we actually press them.

Tonights more of a must win I agree but saying that we could play 11 kids and I think we'll get at least a draw under the lights at Goodison. When the crowds up for it we are tough at home to play against even when we are out of form.

Leicester are not great either at the moment I cant see them being up for it at all.

We basing it on a hard fought win against United based on a deflected shot and 32% of the ball at home? Or wanting to go an win a game against a team who are hit and miss, have injuries, and we have a full squad?
Yeah, besides if we play DVB we might drop Iwobi which would be madness, its bench for him, dont change a winning team, not even Mina, save him for Sunday

Still thinks he plays Doucoure regardless.

With Ramadan Doucoure wont be able to play both tonight and Sunday imo so would personally go with him tonight and VDB and then play the more defensive/pressing midfielders in Delph and Iwobi Sunday when we'll be on the back foot more.

With Ramadan Doucoure wont be able to play both tonight and Sunday imo so would personally go with him tonight and VDB and then play the more defensive/pressing midfielders in Delph and Iwobi Sunday when we'll be on the back foot more.

Same here.

Sunday is just a giveaway regardless. Keep the score less then 3, have no injuries and suspensions. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.