Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Key is not getting too aggressive. Play a bit deep to nullify Vardy, don't get over anxious trying to play out against a better midfield and press and capitalize when Richarlison and DCL find space.

Key is not getting too aggressive. Play a bit deep to nullify Vardy, don't get over anxious trying to play out against a better midfield and press and capitalize when Richarlison and DCL find space.
Because we have an actual manager now, I suspect keane and Holgate will sit back as you describe. Silva would’ve just gone with the same plan he always did. 1-1 for me here.

Next 2 games define our chances of Europe so be nice to know if to knock the remaining 5 games after them on the head or not

every team in the top 15 have been 3 wins in a row from European hopes. We’ve been all season but it just doesn’t seem to be happening.

They’ve not looked on top form post restart and a win would put us with a slim chance of Europe so I was momentarily hopeful then expected to be hit be reality .

I’d imagine we’d see more if the same from us but if we’re going to put results together the centre mid in particular needs to up its game.

Gonna be difficult and we will need to step our performance up another level from the Norwich game, but I’m gonna be optimistic:

2-1 to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.