Everton v Leicester City. 19th Dec at 1500.

Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nowhere near as quick and that's what exposed us that day.

Having said that, I think he will be the difference. The bloke is an animal, I'd have fancied Huth up against him, maybe even Wes. But the other lad I think will have a real struggle on his hands.

Really looking forward to seeing Mahrez and Deulofeu. Both up again excellent left backs as well and won't be easy.

That's not what your six-fingered friend said; he was on about quality.

We had another bloke lecture us about quality

Rafa_Benitez_682x40_868548a.jpg

We'll stick to the facts.

That's not what your six-fingered friend said; he was on about quality.

We had another bloke lecture us about quality

Rafa_Benitez_682x40_868548a.jpg

We'll stick to the facts.

Never mentioned quality i just said better, I'd rather have him in my team, I know he'd never make your team he's a crap TWOKer

I can't see what the argument is here.

It's an under-performing side against an over-performing side. We will probably balance each other out.

Never mentioned quality i just said better, I'd rather have him in my team, I know he'd never make your team he's a crap TWOKer

You quite literally said

Negative ?? Ultra defensive ?? Looking to nick one ??

I really hope the Toffo's think the same way you do !!

We'll just rip in like we have been, like we did to Chelsea, Only faild once against the Arse' but that was just the Walcott show, you don't have anything like that quality

Look, it must have been awful tough spending most of the previous century being the third runt in the litter in the East Midlands (a bit like being the third, unseen brother from a bad 'Twins' remake) but do at least try and be consistent while you enjoy your three months in the sun.

lol @ all these newly piped up Leicester fans on here.

If the history of English football were an orchestra, we'd be Beethoven symphony, and you'd be the gastric movement of a triangle player.

*parp* there you go boys, that's your three months of this season.

I think this season might be like that season for Blackpool a few years back. Doing boss till Christmas, then sink like the Titanic.

Don't think they will get relegated this season, more like next season I reckon.

You are joking, right ? Have you seen them play ? Even allowing for future injuries I see no reason why they shouldn't finish top 4.

lol @ all these newly piped up Leicester fans on here.

If the history of English football were an orchestra, we'd be Beethoven symphony, and you'd be the gastric movement of a triangle player.

*parp* there you go boys, that's your three months of this season.
Quite remarkable how we have this every season from fans who you never normally here off but by god a few wins and a excellent run and they are kings of football weird, hi Brian swan x

Negative ?? Ultra defensive ?? Looking to nick one ??

I really hope the Toffo's think the same way you do !!

We'll just rip in like we have been, like we did to Chelsea, Only faild once against the Arse' but that was just the Walcott show, you don't have anything like that quality

Well, that's exactly what I didn't suggest would happen. However, you're from a provincial village in the midlands so I dont expect rigour.

Status
Not open for further replies.