• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play with that effort each game no matter the result fans will be onside with the team.

It's hard to pick a MotM today because every player fully earned their wages. I went for Gordon.

I was concerned about the fixture not just because of injuries but because since Leeds were promoted they've always delivered high energy performances and I didn't think we'd be able to match them, just hoped we could outscore them. We were equal (at least) in our intensity.

Though the quality wasn't always there you can see shoots of players taking on board how our new management want them to play. Kenny stood out with this, probably his best game for us in a position alien to him.

All season because of how the former manager wanted to play the defence has been under constant pressure. Playing on the front foot sees them less occupied. I'll add to this that in the past 3 seasons Coleman's best performances have been when we've attacked more. He seems to have more pace running away from our goal.

We need to match today's level in our remaining games. They'll probably be disappointments along the way but play like that and we'll do enough at home to stay up.

Great day today!

It was the converse of Tuesday. Then, we were tired after playing Brentford whilst they had no cup game. Today, they were tired after a full on 3-3 draw on Wednesday. I was surprised Bielsa played the same team, and our energetic approach made the most of the opportunity, in the same way Newcastle did on Tuesday. Lots of good signs for the future, let's hope we can keep up the work rate for every game from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.