• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buzzing mate, was so worried today and they all stepped up and it was a good performance. Need more of it. I also hate Leeds, so I'm happier about that than most on here probably given 90% of my mates are Leeds fans! :D
Just a shame that that bunch of players couldn't put in a performance like that in around 7 to 8 matches earlier in the season. All those hapless defeats. We wouldn't then be celebrating pulling a little clear of the relegation zone. But there again if we had been winning those earlier matches , we'd still be stuck with Benetiz. It's a funny old game.
I think that we will be ok now with Lampard.

Screenshot_20220212-201548_Samsung Internet.jpg

First time for ages its been hard to pick a mom, went for Donny, total class, need to get him in the summer, absoloute class that lad
Im slowly falling in love with Frank, he just gets us

Sorry if I’ve got this wrong, but I could have swore the ref made Jordan Pickford change the match ball when he was taking a goal kick.

Then later on, someone smashed the ball into the main stand where it promptly went straight down the stairs and disappeared onto the concourse.

The commentator even said what had happened, and about 6 people came up the stairs with their half time pies and teas onto the terrace whilst the entire stadium was looking at them waiting for the steward to find the ball. But they couldn’t, so had to get a new ball.

Anyone else see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.