Everton v Huddersfield Town - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, if you’re happy to watch that week in week out then good luck. Time wasting after 3 minutes, feigning injury at every opportunity, content to sit and get a point and nothing else.....that’s anti-Football of the Pulis variety.
If you thought you were the better side for most of the game then perhaps you had an obstructed view, or maybe you’re just plain biased. If you finish outside the bottom 5 I’ll be amazed.
We don't play like that every week, just away from home. And feigning injury? Stop talking bollocks.
We were the better side, take the blinkers off. Yeah we probably will finish in the bottom 5, so what? We are grounded and we know fine well that we won't be pushing much further than bottom 5. Unlike you lot, thinking that you're bigger than what you are, you'll be lucky if you finish mid-table. You seem to have forgotten the days where you were in a relegation battle every season just a few years ago.

Shut up you knobhead

Silva won't be hounded out. Poor performance by us today but we move on and that's the end of that.

Good point for you and the vast majority will agree and say well done and a deserved point because we weren't good enough
Okay I'm a knobhead!

You hounded Big Sam out just the same as you hounded Martinez and Koeman out. Silva will be no different, I'd be surprised if he lasted till the end of the season. The man is a fraud and has done NOTHING of note in English football and is going nowhere with you lot either.

Terrible to watch between our lack of creativity, the CLUELESS referee, and the juvenile tactics of the opponent. Appreciated tosuns effort but the final product is still off the mark. Very pleased with Luca deeney, who also happens to be a dead ringer for his brother. We probably should have lost, DCLs quick response should have been dealt with easily. Poor today, which isn’t all that surprising with the midweek activity and the injuries/suspensions. Still, I’m tired of looking for reasons to stay positive just to mask my disappointment. 8 from 4 would have been sufficient. Damn those wolves.

I would love to say that I hope Huddersfield enjoy their final 34 in the prem, but I’m sure they’ll carry on like the cockroaches they seem to be.

Spot on, boo’s were for Huddersfield’s negativity and time-wasting and the refs acceptance of it. Silva walked halfway across the pitch to challenge him.
No boos for Everton as far as I could tell from the Paddock.
They started their time wasting in the first minute. The referee was poor, intent on giving a free kick for any and every man to man contact (homophobic maybe?) and a card for anything "rough". So all in all not an entertaining game.

Imagine coming to defend the performance of an uninspiring draw. Just wait for Bernie, Richa and co to be fully fit when we go to your armpit of a stadium. 5-0 and set you up to follow Sunderland down the tiers.

Was it just me but Schneiderlin was always getting into the teammates way. It's like the center of the field was not coordinated properly

Terrible to watch between our lack of creativity, the CLUELESS referee, and the juvenile tactics of the opponent. Appreciated tosuns effort but the final product is still off the mark. Very pleased with Luca deeney, who also happens to be a dead ringer for his brother. We probably should have lost, DCLs quick response should have been dealt with easily. Poor today, which isn’t all that surprising with the midweek activity and the injuries/suspensions. Still, I’m tired of looking for reasons to stay positive just to mask my disappointment. 8 from 4 would have been sufficient. Damn those wolves.

I would love to say that I hope Huddersfield enjoy their final 34 in the prem, but I’m sure they’ll carry on like the cockroaches they seem to be.
Anything away from home is a bonus. But you already knew that. Bitter?

I've just got home after being away overnight. I'll have to make the effort to watch this sometime. Maybe tomorrow, sigh.

It isn't much different from losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.