Match Thread Everton v Huddersfield 02/12/2017 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can get the double over these German managers with the baffling glasses.

What are they all about? They both wear the kind of specs that Deirdre Barlow would have been embarrassed to be seen in.

Embarrassing

DHECGIAWAAAzmqr.jpg

DHECGISXsAA8XaF.jpg

FT. The only two real moments of quality in the game won that for us.

We'll need to get used to playing like that under Allardyce. Not pretty at all, but needs must. Pleased we've kept another clean sheet, even despite it being against a goal-shy Huddersfield.

God i love being able to watch and enjoy MOTD on a Saturday night. Hasn't happened much this season so far. Well done Blues. Takes us up to 10th i think that. Onwards and upwards. :)

Nowt wrong with that. Soaked up some pressure first half, improved second half. Don't remember Pickford making a save all game. Two successive wins and two successive clean sheets. Job well done. Lot of bed wetters having a moan on here today. Nothing to moan about as far as I can see.

What? They've had the ball the whole half. If anyone is beat, it's us.

Seriously, what game are some of you watching? We've been horrible. Conceding possession with as bad as we are in our own box is nuts.

How the second half go mate?

We sure looked the stronger team that half and Huddersfield sure looked the more tired to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.