Everton v Gor Mahia - Sportpesa Trophy (Tuesday 6th November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive actually just noticed that this game off course a week tomorrow is same night as our u23s are away to Barnsley,so we may end up playing a bit more of a 1st team v these than we think,or unless they promote a lot of u18s to the u23s for the one game and play our u23s v Gor Mahia

Quite a few of our 'famous'players can play without it affecting 1st team- baines, jags niasse...

Stek
Kenny jagielka Williams baines
Baningime
Mccarthy Dowell
Onyekuru Vlasic
Sandro
This gives us another look at some of the loan players again, just in case we want to give Williams a new contract. Onyekuru and Virginia can get his first taste of playing at goodison and Vlasic and Sandro can show if they're any better. Whilst youngsters and players coming back from injury can get some game time.

Seriously I think it will be a big night for the lads from Africa playing at Goodison Park, it would have been better at the start of the season, might have got a bigger gate, rather than a cold night in November. I've got my ticket £1, ( been saving up for it), mostly to give the lads from Africa a clap as well as having a look at some of our younger players, easy for me to go, I only live five minutes by bus from Goodison I hope a few more fans turn up, but as I say it will be a cold night in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.