Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive I can take from Silva's bad start and form is that even if we started magnificently there was always going to be a testing time at some stage In the session bad results. Maybe we are getting it out of the way. And Silva learning a lot from it.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Mina Digne
Gana Davies
Lookman Siggy Bernard
Richarlison

Or Tosun up top and Lookman off.

Thinking 3-1 and things begin to turn slightly around as true team begins to take shape.

Well this is a game i think we will win 2-1 [ Mitrovic the fulham scorer] ,but then again i thought that we would beat Huddersfield and west ham,so what do i know lol-apart from Huddersfield and the west ham games,other games have been what i thought they would be,ie a draw at wolves etc,but in reality we should have had more points,even from just the 1st 3 games to what we have now

D7D9913D-D474-4018-8629-F90FCF9D3311.jpeg

Be disappointed if a combination of Richarlison/Walcott/Bernard/Lookman can't get any luck out of Mawson and Chambers. Richarlison will be rubbing his hands together if they start Fosu-Mensah at right back again. We need to keep that intensity we had at Arsenal (at least for the first hour) and get at their defence, they like to play with the ball on the deck, perhaps not to the extent that Arsenal tried to last week, but we need to force them into mistakes and actually finish the chances that we get.

3 points and all is rosy again.

Looking for a performance from the back 4 and keeper as they've been pony so far this season. They are up against an in form striker so need their wits about them. No DCL please. He's woeful.

2-1 to us.

The only positive I can take from Silva's bad start and form is that even if we started magnificently there was always going to be a testing time at some stage In the session bad results. Maybe we are getting it out of the way. And Silva learning a lot from it.

It's one way to look at it. Certainly there was going to be a testing period, that was/is a given, otherwise we would breeze through the season and nobody expects that.

Every game is important but this has taken on major significance now. We have to take it game by game and if we win on Saturday, here's hoping, things will not look quite so bad then. It would be great to win if not convincingly, then at least with some degree of comfort and a clean sheet. But a win of any sort is imperative.

All these people saying “ easy win” and “we should smash these” clearly have been in some kind of parallel universe for the past 3 years, with the exception of that Southampton game I can’t remember us having an easy win over anyone.

Man City 4-0...or was that a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.