Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez the streaming was brutal during the game. Only got to see bit and pieces.
Any one know if there is a replay of full match.
A few things stood out for me.
Saw Walcott getting back and working better with Kenny in defence - assume this was a factor in not conceding this time around; and a factor in Keane and Zouma looking more in control
Team continuing rely on Gana defensively and when not involved look more vulnerable.
Tosun's goal - really meant a lot to players as a group. We may or may not like it but Tosun appears to be a central character in the teams mojo.
Penalty miss seems to have got Sig more focused and his goal the team more focused. Not really sure what Silva contributed to the win but good to see that smile and excitement back on his face - as with all of them
Really think Kenny is emerging as a top professional footballer before our eyes. 1 coming up through the youths and making it is good enough for me.
I use a paid IPTV and my 2 streams were brilliant
one American and one Chinese but both with English commentary by English commentators
Gary Birtles was on one of them

I use a paid IPTV and my 2 streams were brilliant
one American and one Chinese but both with English commentary by English commentators
Gary Birtles was on one of them
Brilliant, thanks.
Days of getting away with it may just about be gone. But can't bring myself to pay the bastatds at Sky etc. Rip off etc.
Maybe it should go the way of paying for individual matches so you can just follow your team - although not sure how that would pan out, could be worse.

Brilliant, thanks.
Days of getting away with it may just about be gone. But can't bring myself to pay the bastatds at Sky etc. Rip off etc.
Maybe it should go the way of paying for individual matches so you can just follow your team - although not sure how that would pan out, could be worse.
My paid IPTV is 80 Euro a year

Status
Not open for further replies.