Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t call you dumb. I said it was a dumb thing to say.

Never heard of dead rubbers? Or how about a game at the end of season that can’t move us up or down in the league?

or perhaps you’d say one of those is just as important as a cup final the following week?
Cup Finals dont give us 3 points.

We have different views, that's all, you put weight on certain games, for me every game is important and I consider them all must win.

Thats fine.

surely it’s a 4-3-2-1, with the fullbacks pushing right up and one of the 3 midfielders just sitting deeper

Yeah, but 4-3-2-1 is what we played at Newcastle and it was just crap.

Doucoure ended up sitting far too deep and we just had a load of players running away from the ball.

We'll see anyway, but it feels like a line-up which might quickly become imbalanced.

Anyway, we don't win when we're happy with the team, so...

Twice this season I've thought our starting lineup looked horrible on paper and we've been superb and won both games. So for that reason I'm not convinced with the line up.

For the first time in a while we look to have multiple players on the bench who could make an impact if needed.

Give us an emphatic win and not a dramatic one tonight please Everton!

Delighted Mitrovic is out looking at our centre-half pairing. Could have bullied them a bit.
Probably picked thast pairing knowing that Mitrovic was out. Decordova-Reid and Maja along with Lookman are a very mobile forward line. Keane and Mina are both more effective against bigger more static target men.

Yeah, but 4-3-2-1 is what we played at Newcastle and it was just crap.

Doucoure ended up sitting far too deep and we just had a load of players running away from the ball.

We'll see anyway, but it feels like a line-up which might quickly become imbalanced.

Anyway, we don't win when we're happy with the team, so...
Looks like a great lineup and a 4-0 win! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.