Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

ev

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit surprised King isn't in place of DCL and considering team has let 7 goals in last two games, don't mind resting Keane. The team has shown loads of character in last two games (and proved me wrong), and hopefully that will continue tonight before two tough matches. Up The Toffes.

What I will say is that clearly Carlo expects us to be on the front foot for the majority of the game, Fulham will sit in and not give us room in behind, so why do we need pace. He has put pace in the defence however to combat their counter should they get the ball going forward....
Every time i've watched Fulham they dont "sit in "
Very unlucky agst West ham last week and managed 20 shots , thats a lot of shots considering.
Be a very open game this.

BBC....
  • Everton have won 22 consecutive top-flight matches against Fulham at Goodison Park - the longest home winning run in top-flight history.
  • A Fulham draw or defeat would ensure they equal the Football League record of 28 successive winless matches away to a particular opponent. The Cottagers have drawn four and lost 23 of their previous league trips to Everton in all divisions.
  • Fulham's only victories at Goodison Park both came in the FA Cup - one of them being on Valentine's Day in 1948.
We’re screwed......we’ll batter these 4-0....

Status
Not open for further replies.