Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very very poor ---- this is a must win --- 3 points vital.
I,m no football manager --- but for goodness sake ---- suck these fools in ---- and hit em on the counter.
Calvert Lewin needs to earn his wages now.
Palace are awful --- 2-0 Everton --- the counter needs to be adopted pronto.

Surely makes changes again HT

giphy.gif

I find it hard to defend Dyche when this is what’s served up. People can say it’s the worst half of the season so far, but realistically it’s the same as most halves under Dyche.

Do they have any footballs at Finch Farm?
The guy hasnt a clue how to play football. If you can be premier league league manager and still play football of the 60th a lot of people out of work should apply for the Everton job

Awful first half performance which has totally killed any atmosphere. Let’s see when he attempts to change things, maybe bring Young off in the 83rd minute?

he’s doesn’t know how to attack
You should not have a job as a manager in the highest tier of English football if you have no idea how to attack properly. You can be a defensive team, that's fine, but you still have to have some concept of chance creation. Pulis' Stoke were better at attacking football than we are and no-one is going to convince me that we don't have better players than they did. All on the manager.

Haven’t seen anything in terms of the players or in tactics that gives me any confidence. Looks like we are going to need a mistake from a Palace player for us to score and we need a lot of luck to stop them scoring. We look like we could have ball for half an hour and not create anything but they look like they could score from very little possession.