Homepage Update: Everton v Crystal Palace Sat 10/2, 15.00

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we’ve said before, I’m probably the biggest blue going, but if I was playing for a mediocre Everton side, earning £50k a week, I’d feel perfectly justified in strolling around the pitch in a half-arsed manner. As long as I’m alright, Jack.

He did waste it.

When asked he will defend himself saying "We already had 2 injuries and Palace was gaining the control of the game, so I wanted a fresh midfielder to hold it" without realizing Schneiderlin attracts full pressure from the opponent.

When asked he will defend himself saying "We already had 2 injuries and Palace was gaining the control of the game, so I wanted a fresh midfielder to hold it" without realizing Schneiderlin attracts full pressure from the opponent.

I don't care what he says. He brings tosun on when we're getting smashed at arsenal, but won't when we're three nil up at home and cruising. [Poor language removed] idiot. It's the same cautious mistake moyes used to make which actually invites more pressure onto us than eases it. We all knew the clean sheet had gone when he brought schneiderlin on.

Two weeks off now. Mori, Coleman, Bolasie (haha) all fit by our next game, Baines surely in or very close to the squad. Absolutely no reason to see Schneiderlin starting our next game. Mangala can be sent back to City as far as I am concerned, a really awful showing for him today. Coleman Holgate Keane Martina next game, Rooney Gueye Davies and the same front three. Come on Sam you useless berk.

Status
Not open for further replies.