Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going anywhere near the comments section of social media posts today. Can’t be bothered having to explain to people why we celebrated in the way we did etc. If people can’t understand that as a football fan, then maybe it isn’t the sport for them.

When did it become edgy and cool not to show emotion or passion for your club, regardless of what was or wasn’t achieved?

Enjoy it blues, don’t let anybody tell you you’re wrong for doing so.

It also feels like the rift in the fanbase and the divide between us and the players/staff has finally been healed. I think more than anything, we were celebrating because we’ve got our club back and we can all go forward together.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
It’s hilarious how many reds are both bothered and using the ‘spent more money than us’ claim considering their main keeper (£56m) and CB (£75) combined cost more than double what our starting and finishing front lines did (£50.25m/£52m)

People out there actually calling for us to get a points deduction for the pitch invasion haha lollol desperate that.
Can deduct us one point if they want. lol If that's what it takes to get it out their system and give us good karma for the next 20 years I'll very happily accept that.

To add to that... I've got a lot of other stuff going on as well and sometimes you just need to be reminded that good things can happen.

UTFT

My best wishes to you mate. I had a horrible five years from January 2017 to the end of 2021, We look to Everton to lift our spirits at least temporarily, but they haven't helped at all.

Last night was just relief, joy, pride, ecstasy - we don't care what the rs say

Status
Not open for further replies.