Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad who got kicked by Viera has posted his video on Twitter, he says to Viera ‘suck on that you muppet yay F off’ and is showing fingers to him then Viera kicks off.
It will be interesting to see how that one pans out.

Obviously our crowd will be blamed for the deaths of thousands of Ukrainians, as opposed to just being having a great time after a 3-2 win. I hope they throw the book at Vieira……

What a phota!

401270DE-09BE-4523-862D-793008F06D9F.jpeg

The lad who got kicked by Viera has posted his video on Twitter, he says to Viera ‘suck on that you muppet yay F off’ and is showing fingers to him then Viera kicks off.
It will be interesting to see how that one pans out.
Hope EFC issues a statement that condemns the supporter's behavior and perhaps even sanctions them. Absolutely no need for that after such a great win.

Just in from work. Kettle on, quick bath then I’m watching it. My dad was texting me the scores while I was down a manhole in Norwich, working with a Leeds fan. Always remember where I was at these times. Wimbledon-I was in Catterick polishing my boots. Coventry-round my dads, then to the pub and didn’t make it in to work following day. Palace-Down a manhole in Norwich. Feeling good now. Was gutted when we was 2 down. Great. Smiling.

Fan should get punished, Vieira shouldn't get a thing against him. Very weird behaviour.
Fan should but Vieirs should as well pal.

It’s poor form taunting like that from a mindless idiot. It’s also poor for a professionssl not to rise above it.

This sort of thing is becoming a regular problem though. Similar issues at playoffs in league two, double issue at forest’ game.

Status
Not open for further replies.