Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We escaped from being chained in a tank of water upside down by beating Chelsea and Leicester. Only to slip and fall off the stage taking our bow.

Does Allan only have one leg? He can't be any worse than Gomes.

Personally I think Frank's biggest mistake has been playing Gordon every game. One it wears him down, two I haven't seen him do anything in all the games I've watched. He scored the Man U goal but that's about it. He runs and gives 100%, but he doesn't have the final ball, there's no way a seasoned veteran like Lampard does not see how useless Gordon (and Gray) is in the final third. I don't blame Gordon he's still learning the game. I blame Frank for this.

I see Dele now...

What else is FL going to do? He has no options, trying to pick a decent team out of this lot is like trying to paint your shed with your [Poor language removed]. There isn’t a human on the planet that could get this squad to play decent
Not play gomes who hasn’t been near the team…in two massive games…

Not bringing dele Ali on for Watford away when he could have made a difference…but he will throw him on now…

His decisions when it’s mattered recently has been baffling.

No it wasn't. One of the many reasons we'll go down eventually if not Sunday is the club's top to bottom inability to understand that winning a game doesn't mean what you did was working and should be repeated.
Winning team deserved to play next game, what a shock

Barnes scored for Burnley. Apparently
Would result in nothing and just make our club look like bad losers regardless of whether there is substance to it.
It's starting to be overwhelming. Barnes elbow didn't even get looked at by VAr and he's just scored for Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.