Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Kenny - Keane - Zouma - Digne

Schneiderlin - Davies

Sigurdsson
Walcott
---------------------- Bernard
Richarlison

I think we'd be daft to change the starting XI from Leicester, but Schneiderlin for Gana will probably be an enforced change. Be nice to see Mina, Gomes, McCarthy & Beni on the bench.. Coleman too if available.

Wilf has been struggling for 2 or 3 games. No idea why he was let to go on International duty. Is likely out. Also out Benteke, Wickham and Dann.
Have been decent in defence, so/so in midfield after the loss of Cabaye and Loftus Cheek and utterly woeful upfront. After last season's excellent finish Palace fans (me included) genuinely thought we could kick on a bit. A trouble free 9th or 10th? Ha!
I expect to get beat. If you're going, enjoy!
Me and my Evertonian son will be at Wembley watching The Chargers v The Titans. Thanks Sky, you heinous dogwits.

Infact,ive just seen the answer to the question i said earlier,IE when was the last time palace won a prem game without zaha,it was supposedly sep 2016,yep you know what happens next usually lol

Should be a nailed on 3 points, so I expect us to fully Everton this game.

1-2 to Palace, winner in the last minute after unprecedented amounts of fume, having just seen Jagielka come on for Bernard.

Bernard to get MOM, showing Palace fans how real footballers goes about their business, ie not like that fairy Zaha.
4-1... if Davies does his job and leaves the on the ball stuff to his mates.
3 in a row!
COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.