Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwards, backwards, backwards.

Attack slowly down the left flank.

We actually created a few more chances today because Rodriguez played but our strikers were truly abysmal in their finishing.

I'm not happy with the players or manager today. Coasting towards an upper mid-table finish.

Everton are like a wayward child. Cause you so much pain but you can't abandon your love for them.

No great surprise there, too many 'fans' here clearly are in need of glasses - I have said time and time again how rubbish the side is - welcome to 8th place Everton. Screwed up time and time again. Joke

Never had a better chance to get 4th place but need half a dozen new players to even compete with the top

right Briansan and other losers?

Getting a bit fed up of performances like that to be fair and part of me thinks that Europe next season might not be the best thing for us long term.

I think Carlo needs another summer window to get players in that can push out some of the dross that is still sprinkled throughout the squad.

I thought Coleman played well largely but as captain he should have gone over and belted richy for his antics on that free kick. I think our team in general is too nice and that costs us a lot of points over the course of the season

Because I believe it. We created chances that on a more clinical day would have seen us home easily and I true believe if we played like that 38 times we'd be top four at the end of it.

Palace were absolutely grim. They couldn’t have been less arsed if they tried, and we still didn’t beat them.

4 points off 4th with a game in hand in his first season, still people calling for Ancelotti's head :cheers:
Grasping at straws here mate. Winning our two games in hand before kick off would have put us clear in fourth. We should be winning these games, simple as that. All eyes on Molyneux for the West Ham result.

Backwards, backwards, backwards.

Attack slowly down the left flank.

We actually created a few more chances today because Rodriguez played but our strikers were truly abysmal in their finishing.

I'm not happy with the players or manager today. Coasting towards an upper mid-table finish.

Everton are like a wayward child. Cause you so much pain but you can't abandon your love for them.

Can't complain about the attack/chance creation today my friend. Certainly wasn't "backwards backwards backwards."

Awful finishing as expected from DCL and more surprisingly Richy. However the attack created 6 clear chances, maybe 7.

Another day we win 4-0 and no questions are asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.