Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we weren’t 3-0 up were we mate? Carlo has to make changes based on what IS, not what should be.

He sends King on for James and we have more of a chance of keeping them on the back foot. Poor changes cost us.
No, we weren't. Another fact is James and Coleman were gassed and being run round at will at the end. If Carlo had not substituted for them, as many are calling for, and they conceded a goal Carlo would be slagged for not making a substitution.

We weren't keeping the ball with James and Coleman on the pitch so not sure Josh King solves that issue. As I see it, Michael Keane made a poor choice leaving his man (Michy) and going to the ball. It cost us dearly.

Never should have come down to that, though.

cant blame CA - my only gripe is why are we still in the same GK situation - should have been addressed
Its tricky with the wage budget as it is and you're paying Pickford, what £100k+ pw?

I don't think its feasible to go out to get a top class GK till you can shift Pickford.

I will keep on watching but i ain't deluded to think we are anything other than mediocre
But why bother if it doesn't matter because we will 'never' win any competition we compete it?

We never will with your attitude. Bet Leicester fans thought they had no chance too. Bet Wigan thought they'd never win the FA Cup. Give over. Smaller clubs than ours have won things. Bigger clubs than us have faultered more than we have relatively.

If Everton winning doesn't matter to you like you have said, why bother.

Feel absolutely deflated after that. The players just let us down time after time. DCL and Richarlison need a reality check because that was an absolute disaster. The finishing was dreadful, Richarlison was petulant, and DCL didn't give his maximum effort.

That rebound in the 90th min summed us up. The ball was sat on the 6 yard line for a tap in. But nobody wanted to get there. Its deflating and won't get any better while these players keep getting overhyped. They need a reality check because they performed so far short of what's required.

Feel absolutely deflated after that. The players just let us down time after time. DCL and Richarlison need a reality check because that was an absolute disaster. The finishing was dreadful, Richarlison was petulant, and DCL didn't give his maximum effort.

That rebound in the 90th min summed us up. The ball was sat on the 6 yard line for a tap in. But nobody wanted to get there. Its deflating and won't get any better while these players keep getting overhyped. They need a reality check because they performed so far short of what's required.

Nonsense.

He may not good at finishing but to question his effort...

We have qualified for Europa League football in just 1 season since 15/16 season..... In that time the Southampton have qualified twice, Burnley once, Wolves once and West Ham twice (Set to be 3 times).

How are we behind these teams? This club is a failure and will always be a failure, the sooner we get used to it the better...........

For anyone to accuse DCL of giving anything less than his maximum effort is a shocking call. Go and have a word with yourself. You know what they say, Tim nice but dim

Status
Not open for further replies.