Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear EFC,
Win this or gtf
luv
degsy
gtf it is then.

Strikers not scoring

Coleman - took a knock in the internationals.
Godfrey - also took a knock in the internationals but comes on for Coleman

Davies - also took a knock in the internationals, but managed 90mins...of a sort
Allan - AWOL ???
Doucoure - injured.
Gomes - goes off - Siggi comes on; snail replaces crab...bang average like for like.
Gbamin - hasn't kicked a ball for 2, and a half years - completely exonerated
Rodriguez - hasn't kicked a ball for 6 weeks, scores a goal, goes off after 75 mins job done.
Thank God Iwobi and Delph were no where near this to make it worse.
Bernard - AWOL ???

That's a hell of a mid field to select from.

King, 2 goalies and some kids to make up the bench.

These day as Moshiri seems to have infinite patience, just who could Ancelotti have put on any different...maybe put Holgate on the right and Godfrey on the Left?...shrugs

Is it too early to mention Allardyce got us to 8th?
asking for a friend.

When was the last time we did that?

when was the last time Richy an DCL both has stinkers to this extent?? It is frustrating AS HELL and disappointing but if either of them turned up we win the game 3-1.

people would be more understanding if we hadn’t blown chance after chance this season to really push on. These games happen but it’s been too often this season and that’s what is bothering people. Out of those 5/6 games you could pick this is the one you’d say well we should have easily won based on the game.

its unfortunate and massively deflating, but on another day Guaita doesn’t have a worldie performance. Richy bags a second,

The most depressing thing about tonight’s result is that it came as no surprise to anyone on here and most of us were resigned to it even before kick off.

I am finding it hard to get enthusiastic about home games now.

agreed.

Find it very odd still considering during my 20+ years of going the match. Our Home form has always been the one that has seen us do well.

we have been dreadful away from home during my lifetime until this season.

I guess that’s why it’s so frustrating g for us. Imagine where we would be if we had any sort of home form!!

Picked Mina just for the tackle around 84 minutes that saved real blushes.
I think most of the players are sending a message ,every time they can improve our position and they have had time to realise they play poo.We have to get more serial winners in and it is a shame because this league has been wide open all season regarding European qualification

In summary.

seasons not over. 4th is unlikely but not
Impossible. Need a really strong run in.

melts hope we get EL qualification though.

if we win our game in hand, we're still only 2 points off 4th which makes the dropping of points in this game all the more frustrating.

if we win our game in hand, we're still only 2 points off 4th which makes the dropping of points in this game all the more frustrating.
Really struggling to see how we will win many games the way we are playing and with the form of most of our players. On nights when your strikers are off form other players need to nick a goal but other than James....

when was the last time Richy an DCL both has stinkers to this extent?? It is frustrating AS HELL and disappointing but if either of them turned up we win the game 3-1.

people would be more understanding if we hadn’t blown chance after chance this season to really push on. These games happen but it’s been too often this season and that’s what is bothering people. Out of those 5/6 games you could pick this is the one you’d say well we should have easily won based on the game.

its unfortunate and massively deflating, but on another day Guaita doesn’t have a worldie performance. Richy bags a second,
Always against us though?

Our midfield has been hammered by injuries like, really hammered; I can kind of understand why it's a bit of a mess and no understanding between anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.