Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a full week to prepare I think we'd do them. But the short turnaround is going to be a big issue imo, and can see them having too much for us due to tired legs.

Hopefully proved very wrong.
If Garner and Onana are back and we now have options at RB too, potentially the manager has options to mitigate this.

If Garner and Onana are back and we now have options at RB too, potentially the manager has options to mitigate this.
I’m hoping this too, seamus only did 60mins so hopefully he would be ok. Ashley Young I think was a smart signing but he’s a red card worry as bad as Holgate personally I’d bench him today. Garner and Onana back would give us a fresh engine room and I’d hope Harrison and Dwightyboy would be able to recover in time.

It was a high octane game against the toon though but surely with modern recovery methods they will be ok. Stone Cold Sean Dyche loves a bit of sports science so I’m crossing my fingers we will be back at it today. Hit them hard for 60, get a couple of goals and start making substitutions. Paterson and Young can come on for full backs if needed or Beto the battering ram if Myko can manage it. Onana and Garner should do 90. Maybe Gana on for doucs towards the end to help get us over the line.

…..they can play through teams with quality, Sterling is a real handful but sometimes they struggle. This might be more about which Chelsea team turn up.
They’re playing Everton. We all know which Chelsea will turn up. It’s like Man U. They were getting away with it all season but were found out yesterday, but not before they came to GP and had a walk in the park.

As always, if anybody wishes to get themselves hooked up with IPTV for legal streaming of television (😇) hit me up.

It's on these channels today.

photo_2023-12-10_02-13-30_7310783577656918016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.