Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A boost to have a fully fit Garner available again and possibly even Onana. Two pair of fresh legs, much needed since we only played on Thursday night.

Gana has come in and done really well, but bring him on second half here, unless of course Onana isn't ready in which case continue with Gana and hope he's not too leggy.

It's a big choice between a bouyed Beto or a frustrated DCL and I wouldn't argue whichever way he goes on that one - although DCL works better with his all-round play for me. He just needs a goal.

The way Coleman was jumping around the pitch at full time suggests he'll be ok to start so again more fresher legs with him only playing an hour.

The rest of the team picks itself.

If Chelsea come to try to win the game we should be well up to hitting them on the break. Just don`t want to concede the first goal like we did against United (can`t believe they beat us 3-0 and lost today at home 3-0).

I’m not going to hazard a guess at the result, never mind the score. I’ve been wrong about every match this season. If I’d been right we’d be bottom with 2 points, and that’s before we got docked 10 points. Real Mystic Meg.

I’m pretty convinced you’ll beat us comfortably, although I wouldn’t be massively surprised if we turned you over either. I’d take a draw now but I suspect our lot will not be up for it, so 2-0/3-1 to you. Bah humbug….

Status
Not open for further replies.