Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another first half masterclass from the no-mark in the dug out. Under no circumstances whatsoever try to dominate the ball, under no circumstances whatsoever try to play on the front foot, under no circumstances whatsoever try to attack, under no circumstances whatsoever give 40k fans who are behind the team something to feed off. Ol' gravel gullet will have spent the last 2 days beating any high out of the lads and telling them that anything other than whacking it long to the lone striker who offers nothing at the best of times will result in you not getting lump of coal for xmas. I'm amazed this so-called "football" manager hasn't spent the last 44 minutes physically waiving the white handkerchief.
LOL!

Went for Doucoure. Runs forever and always pops up in dangerous places. He is becoming our main man. Closely followed by Myko for his 2nd half performance.

Feels great to win and we have shown the PL that we are going nowhere and will be a pain to them....us against the world
I thought the same great finish then ten minutes later he's back in his own goal line winning a goal kick from Mudryk. Myko class as well. What a transformation!

Went for Doucoure. Runs forever and always pops up in dangerous places. He is becoming our main man. Closely followed by Myko for his 2nd half performance.

Feels great to win and we have shown the PL that we are going nowhere and will be a pain to them....us against the world
Doucs for me too. It's a strange feeling when I'm struggling to decide who's motm because there's 5 or 6 who had brilliant games. Loving this team at the mo!

It was between Myko and Doucoure for my MoM but I've gone for Doucs. He was all over the pithch and was in the right spot to score from the rebound. An excellent performance all round for everyone except Oliver who was atrocious.

The big question is are we going to be fined or docked points for failing to control opposition players at the final whistle for 2 consecutive home games?

Mykolenko just outstanding again. MOTM.

The whole back 4 was excellent though but he stood out even from that.

Pickford solid and focused again.
midfield were slipping possession but all worked very hard to make blocks and win it back.

Tough day for the forwards but made a few chances and were able to put some away.

All worked incredibly hard again.

Week to recover before we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.