Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed, new statue to go up soon

dog-1024x683 copy.jpg

Sometimes I struggle to see why we have a MoM vote, I struggle to see which one of our players have been least bad when Watford put five past us. But then when we beat the European Cup holders I struggle to see why we want to diminish the contribution made by everyone to select a single person. Football is a team game. The team wins together or it looses together., if we are going to save ourselves then everyone needs to give of their best. Once we are saved then it will be time for reflection and hopefully change.

Sometimes I struggle to see why we have a MoM vote, I struggle to see which one of our players have been least bad when Watford put five past us. But then when we beat the European Cup holders I struggle to see why we want to diminish the contribution made by everyone to select a single person. Football is a team game. The team wins together or it looses together., if we are going to save ourselves then everyone needs to give of their best. Once we are saved then it will be time for reflection and hopefully change.
It's just a motm vote mate on a football forum. Not vote for the new statue at kings dock

Status
Not open for further replies.