Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know Anfield was once home to Everton and that Virgil van Dijk was injured by Jordan Pickford?
When did Pickford injure Van Dijk I havnt heard that(for about a week) other then Son injuring Gomes can’t think of another single player who has broken a players leg

They will smash Leeds with their defence, 72 goals conceded, plus they hate Leeds more than us.

sorry about that. Forgot about the home win against them back in september. For my own hopes up there for a minute. I realised my mistake , but had run out of time to change it.
Still great win today. Any win now is great. And it puts everything firmly everything in our hands. Maybe better off not playing Norwich. They could now play with a freedom. Or they could just fold and get stuffed every match. Who knows. Who knows how we also will perform.
So once again....sorry for the mistake. Up theToffees.
No need to apologize mate

Is he new do you know mate?
He’s a free lancer who’s done the World feed commentary that gets used for Sky’s highlights of the non live and BT games, he’s only started doing live games for Sky this season across the PL, EFL and Women’s games, he’s also done FA Cup and England Women games for ITV and was one of their comms for the Euros

When did Pickford injure Van Dijk I havnt heard that(for about a week) other then Son injuring Gomes can’t think of another single player who has broken a players leg
There was a fella in the olden days called Dave whelan who I believe had a similar injury but it has been covered up by the authorities and barely any mention of it, especially not by Dave. he had something to do with the Verve or Rugby if I remember

1651445444046.png

Class

Status
Not open for further replies.