Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman's yellow is the worst type. Idiot. Now he can't make a last ditch foul when necessary. Whilst you can applaud effort it's the least we expect. Too many non-performing players here. Delph and Doucoure are anonymous. I cannot understand all the love out there for Iwobi. He is utterly clueless and useless. Richarlison always makes the wrong decision. The best we can hope for here is a 0-0, as there is no goals in this team. Just hope to God Lukaku doesn't come on and send us down.
His fake hardman act is very tiresome.

Need to keep our heads for the second half with these yellows. Chelsea clearly rattled though. Delph has to watch his step...could see Allan replacing him before long. We've done OK though... plenty of guts and go. Cutting edge missing so we'll see.

Coleman's yellow is the worst type. Idiot. Now he can't make a last ditch foul when necessary. Whilst you can applaud effort it's the least we expect. Too many non-performing players here. Delph and Doucoure are anonymous. I cannot understand all the love out there for Iwobi. He is utterly clueless and useless. Richarlison always makes the wrong decision. The best we can hope for here is a 0-0, as there is no goals in this team. Just hope to God Lukaku doesn't come on and send us down.
Iwobi has been asked to do a job and he is doing that job. There is nothing to complain about.

We don't look terrible, but neither do we look like scoring. Hoping for better things 2nd half. Won't be surprised to see Delph get a 2nd yellow.

We need composure , dele is the only one on the bench that offers that. We simply can’t keep losing the ball everytime richy , Gordon or gray get the ball, which is not very often.

Be interesting to know if it's 0-0 late on if we stick or twist.

Also be interesting to know if Lampard/coaches have game managed to the point of saying what to do at that stage.

Was just going to post similar. Will they risk being hit on the counter to go for all 3 points? I’m not so sure.

Pressing has been phenomenal. But we got to keep cool heads for the 2nd half. If we're not careful the ref will send someone off. Again, we just need to be smarter in the final 3rd.

Delph is finding it difficult in the middle with his lack of pace. He's been caught a few times. Heading for a sending off at this rate. I'd stick Allan on for him. Not the ideal sub given Allan's similar lack of pace.

The desire of the players has been top notch. Despite Chelsea's possession I think it's been an evenly matched fight.

Nerves are completely gone watching this.

Not a bad 45, my big worry is Chelsea are making us chase everything without having to put in anything like the effort we have. If we tire, I feel their better players will start to find the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.