Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much point in trying to anyalise what this Everton team will do tomorrow.
Because they fairly rarely do what we all want them to do. So I suppose that all that can be expected tomorrow , is that everyone turns up. We put in a performance. They all try their best. Leave nothing on the pitch.
It’s like describing a bunch of ten year olds. Try your best. Just try your best.

Awful that this bunch of players are now in this position. Can they now get the points to keep this club in the top flight. I really don’t think that they can. I’m expecting a defeat tomorrow. But of course hoping that we somehow can nick the points. Just blind hope. Because on all form lines…….we are useless.
Chelsea had a game midweek. We had a full week to prepare. Wonder who starts the brightest.
So here we go again. Let’s beat Chelsea. And drag this god awful season on for another week. Let’s beat Chelsea ( hopefully).
And if we do survive this season…….please no more of this crap next season. Up the Toffees. Our useless. But staying up Toffees.

Depends which Everton turn up. Chelsea are beatable we need to put the effort in again that we did against the RS and City and Leeds. As for the atmosphere. It really needs to scare the crap out of Chelsea. Can we just imagine we're
at the top end and roaring them to another 3 points?! Got to be a bear pit and show both Chelsea and our players
what this club means and we're not going down without a fight.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Delph Allan Iwobi
Gordon DCL Rich

Time for DCL and Rich to drag us to 3 points. The pair of them will be as culpable as anyone if we go down.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Delph Doucoure Iwobi
Gordon DCL Richarlison
Most people's selections are quite similar. You look at the team as set out and think, "How have those players, imperfect as lots of them are, got themselves into this dire position?". Despite major failings in every aspect of the club, and far from wonderful players, it's still bizarre that we find ourselves in this terrible position. Just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.