Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Tipp banned, does anyone know, has he been banging the Clique leaders Mam
If he is guilty of that, then he has only himself to blame. This forum has loudly forewarned of the dangers of crossing that generational line. We are all well aware of what befell Roscoe when he goosed the ma of an RS supporting Merseyside gangsta. And whilst Roscoe's misadventure with Bethany-Jo kind of worked itself out via their generally amenable cohabitation in the Midlands, the fatwa against him on Merseyside still persists.
Bottom line: don't goose mothers of people who might make life tough for you. Tipp should have known better.

yes, with something of a chromatic ambiguity, the number of white flags belied a red one...a coupon IED. Thankfully, the prescience of sage forum members such as you and me, hopefully alerted fellow GOTers to the minefield on which they were treading with their accumulators which had Chelsea odds-on to win.
I do not expect many will thank us for our perspicacity, but you and I can sleep well this week knowing we shed some guiding light to fellow Evertonians.

No light escapes the black hole of a match thread...if you want to read all about the ways we'll lose, these are your safe place.

and people give praises to Pickford? He was very lucky because his positioning looked sloppy. I opt to give Olsen more chances to play.
I think he's still doing that step to the side thing after he's lined up the wall which leaves him struggling to cover all of the goal that the wall isnt covering

I avoid event horizons like the plague. I have no desire to be 'spaghettified'

Are you sure?

tenor.gif

It's not 3 points I expected in all honesty but it's a big 3 points for us after the run we have had. Team put a shift in and now season looks a little different yet again when you look at the table.

4 points from the foxes and gunners this next week and we are right back to being in the Europe mix , whether or not we actually should be, hopefully one of those seasons that we can jam our way into Europe .

Nice to see Godfrey have a good game with holgate. Would love them to be our pairing long term and Godfrey getting better each week is a delight to see.

Richy like I said at the start of the season needs to be more clinical and 12? Games In he is proving me right, hardworking but no end product. He turns that around and all or a sudden with James we have a potent attack.

All in all boss result for the 2000 fans, made up for those who got to return and see us winning again.

We’re so Jekyll & Hyde it’s ridiculous. I know we only had 20%-odd possession, but what pleased me the most was the proper shot blocking, not these tame lift a leg a bit efforts we usually see. We defended like our lives depended on it and that’s the mentality you’ve got to have. They shall not pass.

It's not 3 points I expected in all honesty but it's a big 3 points for us after the run we have had. Team put a shift in and now season looks a little different yet again when you look at the table.

4 points from the foxes and gunners this next week and we are right back to being in the Europe mix , whether or not we actually should be, hopefully one of those seasons that we can jam our way into Europe .

Nice to see Godfrey have a good game with holgate. Would love them to be our pairing long term and Godfrey getting better each week is a delight to see.

Richy like I said at the start of the season needs to be more clinical and 12? Games In he is proving me right, hardworking but no end product. He turns that around and all or a sudden with James we have a potent attack.

All in all boss result for the 2000 fans, made up for those who got to return and see us winning again.
A really good January signing, or two in the summer and we’ll improve greatly. We’re on the verge of something, I can feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.