Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see one of the young lads in for Sneiderfraud, Beni or Dennis, would give us some legs in there.
Why? The fact they haven't had a sniff shows they're not good enough. Silvas job literally depended on it and he still played Schneiderlin. Says it all really. I know we like to think we know more than Silva but we don't and playing youngsters who aren't good enough isn't gonna solve our problems. Rooney was a rare gem that could do it. Davies is better than both those lads u mentioned by miles and gets slated every week. Stop being daft, it's not fifa

I'd love to see one of the young lads in for Sneiderfraud, Beni or Dennis, would give us some legs in there.

Would like to see 2 or 3 of the youngsters come in to replace Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson and Tosun. Surely they would offer more to the team than these wasters. Not even worth having Scneiderlin on the bench for what he offers.

I'd like a 442 to be honest. Richarlison and Kean up top. Bernard, Iwobi, Davis, Sigurdsson. Same back four.

Alot of people think we will go 4-4-2 but I reckon Dunc will play it safe not being that experienced and will basically tell them "usual formation but get stuck in".

I would be shocked if he mixes it up but never know mate.

Too much emphasis put on formations imo. At the end of the day it's the quality of the players and how they apply themselves that makes the difference.

I think we'll get another hiding tomorrow, especially if we concede first. Could see this being one of those vacant games, along the lines of the Stelios Bolton 0-4 or the 1-6 Arsenal.

Mina out and no midfield means this really can only go one way. Jorginho will be taking the piss for the last half hour.

Our best hope is to play a counter attacking system and pray. We haven't seen Bernard Iwobi Walcott and Richarlison since they tore West Ham up. Tomorrow that looks like the best chance of getting lucky to me.

I actually fancy us to win 2-1 tomorrow for no reason at all,and did do before silva was gone
Don't do it to yourself mate... Chelsea are smashing it, high on confidence, stronger squad than us and not blighted by injuries. It'll be a miracle if we win but doesn't mean we can't take it to them and pull off a draw. Ferguson will rile the lads up so could be a surprise result but will be highly unlikely imo

I wish I could see us winning but our central midfield is awful and it´s such a crucial part of the pitch, especially when you´re playing against Kante.

I don't expect anything and Ferguson gets a pass for this. If anyone is responsible for a defeat tomorrow it's the players themselves. They really need to take a look at themselves because they are here because they are good footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.