Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 magnificent points and technically unbeaten in 5 now

The CM is a horror show though. Two of the most experienced players on the pitch and they are in there killing momentum with constant safe passes and often backwards. Siggurdson was actually a bit better than he has been but still bad but Delph was terrible.

Dyche is a cowardly Moyes type. They could have taken us on no problem and would have had a chance. Thankfully he handed us control for the whole game.

Onwards and upwards! Keep the form steady and add something in January. Just finish season in top 10 and move on from there.

Thought Holgate was MOTM myself. Confident and assured. Only made one minor mistake and always wants to move us forward. Sidibe a close second.

Really need a top midfielder in there...hopefully Carlo goes for Tonali in Jan.

I have gone for Bernard as I thought he grew into the game and became very influential. DCL for me did not deserve just because he scored a cracking goal. Forwards are on the pitch to put the ball in the net and if DCL did not score today then he would not have even been considered
He did put the ball in the net though mate scoring the winning goal.

Scores on the doors from george dawes.

Bernard: 8 street urchins out of 10
DCL: 7.5 "bah! everton mints" out of 10
Sidibe: 7 "hooowwwdy hoooos" out of 10.

Mom Coleman has to be in the mix, superb today as was Holgate and Mina. Sigurdsson was very good, won the ball back so many times today. In fact every single player that played against Arsenal, showed a definite improvement today. If the final ball was better today, we could have had a bagfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.