Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Goodison is rocking at serious levels for this, Saturday was dead, even Wednesday wasnt that good, hope this is Chelsea levels plus some.
The crowd wasn’t as dead as the players v Arsenal, and when the players woke up v Leicester the crowd rocked the whole ground, moral is: when the players have a go the crowd is with them win, lose or draw: you can’t cheer when there is no movement or any sign of life in the team.

We shall give these people a 3-0 battering and then apologise for not scoring even more... Welcome Carlo.., and Merry Christmas......

Pickford
Sidibe, Holgate, Mina, Digne
Richarlison Delph Davies Bernard
Sigurdsson
DCL

I’m going with the 4411 which is a bit like 442 but with Siggy in the number 10 role. I think he’s going to slowly bring Kean in as he’s still young. Siggy could swap with Richarlison or even play in a 5 man midfield.

I’m surprised at the lack of central midfield options. Where did they all go?

Gomes and Gbamin both suffering from long term injuries is definitely one of the main contributing factors to our poor season.

On the flip side, Ancelotti wouldn't be our manager if our season hadn't been poor up to this point.

Pickford
Sidibe, Holgate, Mina, Digne
Richarlison Delph Davies Bernard
Sigurdsson
DCL

I’m going with the 4411 which is a bit like 442 but with Siggy in the number 10 role. I think he’s going to slowly bring Kean in as he’s still young. Siggy could swap with Richarlison or even play in a 5 man midfield.

I’m surprised at the lack of central midfield options. Where did they all go?
I'm not sure I can make it through another 90 minutes of Sigurdsson trying to play number 10

Status
Not open for further replies.