Match Thread Everton v Burnley KO 14:15 Sunday 1 October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that you have so much faith in me that you've decided to be the assistant lol

I saw an opening and thought I'd get right in there and blag my way into a decent job. If it's any consolation Mikey I've got an nvq level 2 in coaching and I've still got all my training drills I created ( though theybwere designed for 5 year olds they might come in handy as it was all 1 touch or 2 touch pass and move drills )

What I'd pick :

Pickford
JJK Keane (if fit) Holgate Baines
Schneiderlein Davies
Mirallas Siguurdson Vlasic
DCL

Subs: Stek, Lennon, Martina, Williams, Klaasen, Niasse, Rooney

What RK will pick:

Pickford
Martina Williams Holgate Baines
Schneiderlein Gueye
Klassen Rooney Siguurdson
Sandro.

Up the toffs.

Tim, why would you have Schneiderlin over Gueye and even if you did, why would you not have the latter on the bench?

pickford
Kenny Holgate/feeney Williams/keane baines
morgan davies
lookman sig vlasic
sandro

would have keane over Williams if fit ( doubt he is )

and maybe try feeney over Holgate, only because Holgate hasn't looked the best at CB and that feeney is a proper cb isn't he with high reviews from unsy so why not give him a shout, we literally cannot get anyworse anyway?

we give pennington the nod last season and he's crap so give another youngster a go

pickford
Kenny Holgate/feeney Williams/keane baines
morgan davies
lookman sig vlasic
sandro

would have keane over Williams if fit ( doubt he is )

and maybe try feeney over Holgate, only because Holgate hasn't looked the best at CB and that feeney is a proper cb isn't he with high reviews from unsy so why not give him a shout, we literally cannot get anyworse anyway?

we give pennington the nod last season and he's crap so give another youngster a go
I thought Holgate was the better of the 2 last night, Williams beaten to the ball everytime by their Striker because he was trying to play a high line with absolutely no pace

Tim, why would you have Schneiderlin over Gueye and even if you did, why would you not have the latter on the bench?

I would definitely have him on the bench. That was on oversight. I simply think this game being at home, we need the better Passer in the side. I'd have no issues playing both Schneiderlein and gueye is there is a decent blend in front of them. I don't think they're the problem. I think having no forward options due to diabolical movement is the problem.

I thought Holgate was the better of the 2 last night, Williams beaten to the ball everytime by their Striker because he was trying to play a high line with absolutely no pace

holgates never terrible like Williams to be fair, just makes the odd rash decision doesn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.