Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bet on Everton and Bournemouth both winning in my 2 leg accy (paying $6)...therefore one of these teams won't win...

...probably be Everton

I have bet on Everton and Bournemouth both winning in my 2 leg accy (paying $6)...therefore one of these teams won't win...

...probably be Everton
In the lead up to that run of games against 5 of the top 6 you said that the only win you saw for the rest of the season was in the Burnley
match. What's changed your mind?

Holiday?

Malaysians are absolutely nuts over footy there unfortunately most of them are Liverpool or Utd fans

Long story. Wife is Malaysian and we will be retiring to Penang Island in a year or 3 where we have our retirement condo ready to go and currently use it as a holiday home.

We live/work in Dubai so I don't get to go to Goodison very often nowadays.

And yes, you are quite right, wall to wall Liverpool and Man U fans. I am doing my best to educate them!

They are a tough team. They played decent enough against City, albeit it was backs to the wall stuff.
Ulitmately they are not that good. Fancy a 2 nil win.

Long story. Wife is Malaysian and we will be retiring to Penang Island in a year or 3 where we have our retirement condo ready to go and currently use it as a holiday home.

And yes, you are quite right, wall to wall Liverpool and Man U fans. I am doing my best to educate them!
Small world lived in Malaysia and Abu Dhabi myself. Penang is lovely remember having a few holidays there at the rasa sayang when I was a kid and the beaches are stunning although I’m led to believe after the tsunami parts of the beaches were affected.

Boleh cepak Bahasa Malayu?

My Dad is Malay. Lived there for 5 years after graduating. Loved it!

Sky basically filling the Friday night quota, wonder if they have picked it because there's not much travelling ...etc compared to some other games this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.