Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop allowing cry arsing to dictate your view.

The Twitter team news crying is coming across to the forum - he's been here less than 3 weeks and he's very limited to what he can put out.

Get a grip folks.

Senior players who gave up and bottled it and humiliated us all should have been dropped.

What sort of standards are we trying to set where you can plumb the utter depths and still know you'll play. Walcott and Sigurdsson starting is a slap in the face.

Ancelotti is gonna get it right here but it certainly wont be with help of our senior players who are a pathetic bunch of overpaid no marks.

The team is not inspiring but that was always the case regardless of who was put on the pitch. Sigurdsson as captain though...... I mean surely must know by now how lot's of us feel. If he doesn't give 100% today & be productive or at least show willing then he is done. The fans will let him know soon enough.

Not really sure what people were expecting with the options we’ve got?

Mina rather than Keane
Richarlison on the right with Kean up top with Dom
Siggurdsson not to be rewarded with the captaincy after his most feeble performance in a blue shirt
Putting Gordon at least on the bench to give the fans something to feel good about

Also makes the decision to let Tosun go out on loan look a bit mad when we have 1 attacking option on the bench

Maybe something like that?

Name another realistic 11?

"But but but Anthony Gordon'

99/100 fans crying that haven't seen the lad kick a ball and now isn't the time to throw him in.

Tbf, I'd have liked Delph and Davies in the middle as they're our most energetic pair. Then richarlison and Bernard on the wing with Kean and dcl up front. Or siggy behind one of them in a 4-4-1-1.

And Michael Keane would be nowhere near the squad.

But that's just me, I'm not a manager, I'm sure we'll win regardless, but like you say, we haven't got great options, especially with the players likely very tired and carrying knocks galore.

Lots of lads on here now know more than Ancelotti.
At least Schneiderlin has been dropped.
I reckon he's made Siggy captain to make him more accountable and responsible to put a shift in. I think that several senior pros have been read the riot act in training this week , and this is giving them a final chance to step up.
In all honesty his options in CM are limited with Gomes and Gbamin injured , and Delph in the bad books over social media.
Let's see what happens.

He can't drop everyone. Besides the 18 selected today we only have Martina, Niasse and Stekelenburg and then we are into the u23s, and they haven't been brilliant recently.

Stop allowing cry arsing to dictate your view.

The Twitter team news crying is coming across to the forum - he's been here less than 3 weeks and he's very limited to what he can put out.

Get a grip folks.
This all day. Some on here think that Carlo brought a team with him, he didn't, but I'm confident the choice in future players will improve

Status
Not open for further replies.