Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
The case could be made it's the worst team he could have put out. Honestly would rather have had the kids play as a message that the performances of almost every player on the pitch last week will not be tolerated. Instead, the Icelandic tit is captain.
Name another realistic 11?

"But but but Anthony Gordon'

99/100 fans crying that haven't seen the lad kick a ball and now isn't the time to throw him in.

Garymc2412

Player Valuation: £1m
Im setting off now.not looking forward to it.wanted changes.and steong management.COYB.UTFT.i will leave the ground first.never boo the team

Lelouch

(ง •̀ゝ•́)ง
I think Delph and Davies is our best midfield with what we've got by I can see why Delph hasn't started, He's also made of paper.

Archie Knox

Banned
Banned
Ancelotti has his hands tied behind his back until he's given a complete overhaul of the squad. There is not a "decent xi" to be made at all. No matter which players he selects there are going to be about 4 or 5 who definitely don't deserve to be in there and surely must be on their way out sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks