Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of lads on here now know more than Ancelotti.
At least Schneiderlin has been dropped.
I reckon he's made Siggy captain to make him more accountable and responsible to put a shift in. I think that several senior pros have been read the riot act in training this week , and this is giving them a final chance to step up.
In all honesty his options in CM are limited with Gomes and Gbamin injured , and Delph in the bad books over social media.
Let's see what happens.
He was captain on Sunday; give me a break!

You lads have been so up in arms with fume you didn't realise our saviour lossl is back on the bench. Good for him. Hopefully means we can offload stek this window.

Surely anyone but Gylfi captain - even he will be utterly embarassed putting the armband on. Bet he cant look anyone in the face all day.

Keane should be nowhere near the squad under any circumstances.

Holgate into centre mid? Coleman with Mina centre halfs. Would have at least shown the board we need mass restructuring.

Lots of lads on here now know more than Ancelotti.
At least Schneiderlin has been dropped.
I reckon he's made Siggy captain to make him more accountable and responsible to put a shift in. I think that several senior pros have been read the riot act in training this week , and this is giving them a final chance to step up.
In all honesty his options in CM are limited with Gomes and Gbamin injured , and Delph in the bad books over social media.
Let's see what happens.
A sensible post, how refreshing. 5 nil to Everton.

Surely anyone but Gylfi captain - even he will be utterly embarassed putting the armband on. Bet he cant look anyone in the face all day.

Keane should be nowhere near the squad under any circumstances.

Holgate into centre mid? Coleman with Mina centre halfs. Would have at least shown the board we need mass restructuring.
I didn't want this either but we have to trust that Carlo got something from their personal meeting. If he lets him down after that then.....

Putting our slowest yard dog of a defender back in the side. great decision

Selecting Gyilf as club captain after what happened last week will blow up in his face today, We start slowly/we go behind/Gyilf does his normal thing of walking about the crowd will turn toxic very quickly

We are obviously suffering in the middle for mobility, so why not go three there to at least give us a chance of winning the battle in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.