Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest game in a long time.

We‘re desperate for something positive after a week of seemingly non-stop bad news and a win should mean we are looking up, not down.

I dread to think what will happen if Brighton win.

One of two ways today. Either full commitment & hard press with a solid win or a complete collapse under the weight of pressure from recent events & fan reaction. I expect the first but the second way sounds more Everton.

I’m gonna go for a win today, mainly because I don’t want to imagine anything else. We can’t get any lower than last week so let’s hope we get the reaction that we all want. I think the younger players will give us that, the likes of Richarlison and Davies. I’d like to see us play a flat back four with only one of Coleman or Sidibe playing, with Bernard starting too. My midfield pairing would be Davies and Sigurdsson. And I also love to see Kean given 90 minutes. 3-1 to the Blues.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Davies Sigurdsson Bernard
Kean Richarlison

Hopefully the only way is up now. our Hell has to expired. It can’t get lower than losing to the RS kids. We could get beat 10 nill in the fa cup final to them and it wouldn’t be as low as getting pacified and dominated be their kids.

God whatever we did in a previous life we get it now. Can we climb back u now? We paid for whatever happened with interest. Europe would be a nice step towards hevan.Ta.

Going to be extremely toxic today aimed at any player not covering every blade of grass! Anything less than a Siggerson and Schneiderlin hattrick and a 10 home win wont be tolerated!

I get a good laugh from "Carlo needs to do XYZ to win". Carlo's left eyebrow knows more about football than any of us on here.
Yes, he probably does, but he can't get a tune out of a busted violin. We should get an Idea today of just how much improvement there is in this
team, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.