Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While probably not helped by the trains being off, I have woke feeling somewhat jaded about Everton today and can't seem to get myself motivated.

The fans deserve a performance today and I think a solid performance will help alleviate a fair percentage of the sour feelings that Sunday brought on.
Same here mate. I was debating driving but hate parking on match day. Might just taxi it and hopefully win a bet to pay for it.

Same here mate. I was debating driving but hate parking on match day. Might just taxi it and hopefully win a bet to pay for it.
I've psyched myself up to get the two buses I need to get, but I decided to leave a bit earlier to ensure I have extra time for ale to help soothe the experience.

I did ask the wife for a lift but she told me to k'off.

I've psyched myself up to get the two buses I need to get, but I decided to leave a bit earlier to ensure I have extra time for ale to help soothe the experience.

I did ask the wife for a lift but she told me to k'off.
I can get a lift there but can’t get one back so only worrying about 1 way. Will probably get the bus replacement and have a few pints. Need to drink to watch us.

I need an ale just to get on a bus . Safe journey mate and enjoy your brew .
I usually get the train to the game, which is perfectly fine, but the peasant wagons are a completely different kettle of fish and more so when stuck on Queens Drive.

Thank you for the moral support and I will enjoy my mid-journey pint.

I usually get the train to the game, which is perfectly fine, but the peasant wagons are a completely different kettle of fish and more so when stuck on Queens Drive.

Thank you for the moral support and I will enjoy my mid-journey pint.
Peasant Wagon , brilliant. I will endeavour to use this term a lot more considering it's my main mode of transport .

Can´t gloss over the fact that last weekend was the worst result in the last 30 or so years of this club. This afternoon will be a very strange atmosphere to begin with I´m sure. The players have got to be brave, take risks and most of all run their hearts out. If they do that, the fans will be behind them. If there isn´t a response then they deserve everything they get.

Don’t score within the first 15-20 minutes and I think we’ll be in for a long day
we very rarely be 2 ahead with quite a bit of time to go in the game,so in that case we are always on the edge us fans,thinking whats about to come,infact i would say the Burnley game in may when we were 2 up early was the last time we were 2 up and not worrying to much at that time

So who would you play in the midfield today ? Do you think Ancelloti will actually drop the two wastoids ?
Hard one really. I think Tom will almost certainly come into the middle, but I'm concerned whether we have the available players (options) drop both of them.

It's then a choice of a Gylfi, who is completely and utterly under performing, or the crab that is Morgan and his own poor performances. I'm not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.