Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this will be a tough game if we don't get an early goal. But 1-0 will do. We need to grind out wins in these next few matches. Get safe then try some of the kids out

While probably not helped by the trains being off, I have woke feeling somewhat jaded about Everton today and can't seem to get myself motivated.

The fans deserve a performance today and I think a solid performance will help alleviate a fair percentage of the sour feelings that Sunday brought on.

What sort of time is 6.30 on a Sunday night for a football match! Is this to satisfy some TV channel or other, or to kill Evensong all over Merseyside?

Brighton will likely try to keep the ball, slow it down and pipe the crowd right down. We have to start quickly, get amongst them and the players need to give us something to shout about right from the start.

2-0. DCL, Richarlison.

Is the rumour that he starts?

1 person in this thread claims it is, Baines too.... I have doubts

If true, he looks like he has some calmness on the ball and good technique. Hope he thrives with the nerves.In the pre-season game at Wigan he was a class above everyone. Just a shame the team we had out wasn't that strong or synced together.

Status
Not open for further replies.