Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until we can bring in a CM & CB we need a defensive minded player in the middle which only leaves Holgate until Gbamin is back fit.

I just dont want to see any of those "3" I mentioned in the side - think they are bad eggs and do more harm than good.

Delph included? Totally agree with the other 2. I still have to make my mind up re glass man.

I think anyone expecting widespread and radical changes are not been realistic.
Sunday was horrific. But prior to the city game we got 11 points from 15.
If we leave out all these players we dont field. Sigurdsson and schneiderlin will be left out . After that changes will be minimal. Attitude needs to change. But prior to the derby it was ok. We cannot compete against then mentally which is sad .

This is a bad matchup for us. Brighton know how to pass the ball and that'll make it tough in midfield. Trossard is a threat and our RBs are weak defensively. Playing Coleman to handle that threat will take out one of the few creative outlets we have. It's a tough one for Carlo.

Sign of the state we are in when Brighton at home is considered a tough one.

Pickford(only cos we don't have a competent keeper at the club).

Sidibe
Holgate
Mina
Baines

Walcott
Delph
Davies
Bernard

DCL
Richarlison

Almost made me angry having to select some of those in my XI. God our squad is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.