Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the back of two successive losses, three if we include leicester, we badly need a win.. any win this Saturday. Another loss and we are in a genuine slump and we don't need reminding about what happened in the games post the anfield derby loss last season.

Off the back of two successive losses, three if we include leicester, we badly need a win.. any win this Saturday. Another loss and we are in a genuine slump and we don't need reminding about what happened in the games post the anfield derby loss last season.

We won 2 games and drew another in between city and Leicester.

Christ Sunday was bad but it wasnt the apocalypse.

2, 3 what's the difference! But the point remains. We have to win against Brighton. Anything less and already low morale, craters.. based on prior evidence.

I know this comment alone wont change anything, but given we had a small bunch of lads turning up to the training ground, i feel its now on us as fans to show them what the group of lads were referring to in terms of effort and fighting for the shirt.

We need to make Goodison loud, hostile, bouncing, show the players that we have the fight, now its over to you guys on the pitch. We should lead by example.
I think fan forums and fan pages on social media need to pull together and request every fan does their part. I know its only brighton at home but lets not underestimate them. Show the players what it means to be connected with Everton Football Club in any shape or form.

I would go
Stek
Sidibe mina holgate dinga
delph Davis
Bernard
Walcott/ kean dcl. richy
Subs pickford (only because we need a keeper on bench)
Baines Coleman Gordon walcott /kean benni

Appease the fans

F75116DC-053B-41CE-BEFF-09150B1341B4.jpeg

Think folk are in for a shock when Siggy and Schneids start on Saturday.

I dont think that will be possible. I think both will be hiding under the stands somewhere. I think their time is up and have no doubt the crowd will leave them know.
At this stage it is not a problem if I hear in particular morgan snides booed from the off. Siggy isnt far behind. It will leave no one in doubt that effort less and spineless performances will not be tolerated. A player can have a poor game. But if a player runs back, challenges for the ball. Wins tackles, Gets stuck in they wont get grief.

I would ask morgan snides. Where is his yellow card from last day when he was getting pissed on by 19 year old youth players. Where is his yellow card for attempting to stop them. Where is his yellow card for leaving his studs in when they were laughing at him. He didnt get any as he stood 2 years off admiring them whole second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.