Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ give it a rest mate.
Gomes has been an integral part of a midfield that has won the 1st 3 league games.
I prefer Carlo's footie knowledge to yours every day of the week.
Pickford should be our goalie forever on this logic, but alas I will give it a rest.

Honestly don’t understand Gomes’ injury. How is he going to be 100% tomorrow but completely unavailable today? Not even 99% fit, we might bring him off the bench, just completely ruled out, but good to go as soon as the clock strikes 12 tonight.

Coincidentally our worst players

Our moaning helped Keane never really recover after a poor start, he lost confidence and looked totally bereft at times last season. It's taken Carlo but probably helped by no fans, or rather no fans constantly on his back to turn it all around.

Getting on the backs of players makes them worse not better, or even staying at the level they're at. It just harms Everton.

I don't think we needed all 3CMs for this game, Iwobi or Bernard should have started instead of Davies/Fraud, that way we could have moved James to his fave position, el numero decima. But alas, in Carlo we trust

....expect them to have a lot of possession today, they are decent but I’m hopeful we are far superior to them in the attacking third.

We need to defend well and take our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.