Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All week I've been thinking this game was at Brighton until I got the regular email off the club 'all you need to know about Brighton',
We'll batter these abar 8-0

It’s so nice to wake up buzzing about watching Everton again after years of generally disliking our team.
It was only a few months ago that waking up on game day was met with the fear of another Sigurdsson and Davies midfield two being completely overrun.
Thanks for sorting out the team Carlo and co!

So Mane got COVID, do you guys think he’ll play on the 17th? Feel like he’s going to miss.

Hope its not lashing down today - hate us playing in bad conditions you always fear a ligament injury is around the corner with us.

If we had a full contingent I would be confident but cant say I am today not atleast considering we've had 3 days rest whereas they've had 7.

Score draw - 2-2 im saying.

Hope to be pleasantly surprised as would love to go into the international break with maximum points.

Hope its not lashing down today - hate us playing in bad conditions you always fear a ligament injury is around the corner with us.

If we had a full contingent I would be confident but cant say I am today not atleast considering we've had 3 days rest whereas they've had 7.

Score draw - 2-2 im saying.

Hope to be pleasantly surprised as would love to go into the international break with maximum points.

Forecast rain all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.