Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford has recently punched tricky crosses, in poor conditions he decides to catch. Error.

Just like the derby when he should have tipped it. But we all know what happened there. Very similar.

We def need another option in goal. His confidence is shot. Brighton now taking shots from anywhere sensing another mistake.

Anyway, credit to the team for getting back on top.
Don't think his confidence is shot I just think he doesn't have the ability we all wished

Marco Silva must be defence coach for Brighton.
More goals in this for us if we play it right.

Obvs they will be thinking the same re:pickford

If you are an Everton fan, you should be very happy with the team. They are pressing, they are coming out of the back playing, they are calm. Yes, there is one player there that has not come into the game at the same level as his teammates, but overall it is a good performance. Even James is a little off (but then again, James already had a couple of superb touches and passes), but still, the rest of the team are doing their job. By the way, all of this under tough weather conditions for technical players. I'm very impressed.
OK, this didn't age well. Still, Everton has to be very happy with the performance with the exception of a couple of players (and you know who they are). Having a player like James in there always gives you a chance no matter how he is playing. Two great headers and the team is playing with confidence. Even after the mistake by England's number 1 (really?), you know that the team is going to come back and score again. This is a winning team, one that knows how good they are. By the way guys, it is ColOmbia not Columbia. I hear that James and Mina are not fond of someone mispronouncing their country says another Colombian (moi). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.