Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can write novels about how bad we've been this season but we should be beating Brighton with ease. That isn't meant to be a dig at Brighton it's just a fact that the are your typical strong at home, poor on the road middle of the table side.

Fancy Walcott getting a goal or two and a cracker from Gylfi. Going for 3-1 to the not so mighty Blues.

Two players we are going to be needing to keep quiet is obviously Glenn Murray and the under the radar Pascal Gross. Gross has 8 assists and 5 goals in his debut season for Brighton, Murray has bagged 13. We keep them two out of the game and the points are ours.

Game day, I'm nervous but not in a good way, hard to wrap your head around the situation we find ourselves in, playing the worst football in the entire league, that is some going.

No doubt in my mind fella. It’s a must win or we’re deeper in the mire. Our most important game so far, what a mess of a season.

I wouldn’t say it’s must win as such as even a draw sees us likely 8 points clear of bottom 3. However it will put more pressure on the Stoke game as we will likely lose the 3 after.

However we should be beating these and Stoke if slack jaw sets the team up properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.