Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we lose he's sacked.

Not sure about that. But if we lose tomorrow, we might literally not win again all season. Hope that's not the case, but we really need at least 4 points out of our next two or else it will be really interesting.

I fear defeat big time tomorrow they'll run at us and we'll wilt like flower petals in heat. Sham will blame everyone but himself and we'll sink deeper into the mire. I would love to come on and forecast a runaway win but we don't have the tactics, balance, guile or abilty to play the game as we should and to me its heart breaking.

We will win tomorrow, it won't be pretty and it'll be edgy throughout but we will win 2-0 . Probably.
If we don't there'll be blood on the moon.

Tomorrow is now such a big game for us. Need the win to take the pressure off us a bit cos can't see us getting anything from City or RS. If we lose, reckon Allardyce out tomorrow. If we win, he out at end of season. Either way, FS will be gone, which is a great result for all.

COYB

portugal-nuno-valente-288-panini-fifa-world-cup-germany-2006-football-sticker-44510-p.jpg

Him and Ashley Williams have been on the same diet.

God he was gorgeous wasn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.