Match Thread Everton v Brentford - Up for the Cup Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brenford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He left us 16th, sold our best player, the entire structure went too so it made appointing his replacement even harder.

Yes, move on. But no, do not forget or forgive.

He left us 16th, sold our best player, the entire structure went too so it made appointing his replacement even harder.

Yes, move on. But no, do not forget or forgive.
Sold are best player?
Why are going back to 1971....your not old enough m8 to be talking about Alan Ball.

Tough call for motm quite a few contenders but the crowd for me then Frank and his team then the high line we played but Demarai cos he is a pure footy player
Thanks for a fantastic day
????

Happily Brentford decided to stay outside our box save for a couple of runs by Nas-toney and a few set pieces.

Great to see us play football for a change. And, smart man that he is, I predicted the Frankie walkabout (on achieving a win of course). Get Thee Behind Me (and the lads) Goodison!

There probably should have been an mom for the team, because there was many candidates on the day and it was a proper team effort. I went for Gordon, always making things happen and properly engaged with the fans .

Status
Not open for further replies.